Heroes (2006 TV Series)

shinji

I missed the first episode. But got in on the end half of the lastest episode. Seemed interseting. I need to remember what happened in the first round to get a good feeling from this one. ><

It's a good show, I just wish they would have given a little bit more of the end of the first season. It was a little on the corny side.

Guest Destiny Angel
:)

The first episode is only released so far in australia, so we're 1 episode behind america. lol, but <33!

Hiro Nakamura!! =D

EH?! When is it on?

I'll probably catch the 1st episode on the net.

Lol.

Thursdays, 9-30 to 10-45. :)

I recorded it on my computer . . but it ended up being 3.41Gb. :(

Need to somehow find a way to compress it. T_T

And for that regard, I am only just gonna link you to a Very resourceful site;

http://www.rlslog.net

;)

Disclaimer; befroe u say anything, that site isn't illegal. it is just a distributor of information and doesn't host any illegal material. ;p

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Man, i only watched Season 1 when it aired here. It was fun, complicated and pretty interesting. But I didn try to watch any further cause they don show it on TV anymore, and I'm too lazy to find it online somewhere, and I'm also afraid the story is getting too stretched out, u know what i mean. Such TV shows always get boring and loose their originality cause the creators want to earn more and more money. I better stay with good memories about the first season than spoil my impression.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

HATE THIS SHOW.

well I started to when *THIS PROBABLY ISN'T A BIG SPOILER FOR ANYONE OUT THERE ANYMORE BUTSTILL* papa petrelli grabs hero and the season ends*XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

that was a while ago so I can't exactly remember all my feelings, but the basic gist was I hated how every season there were way more questions and promises for answers then there were actual answers. It annoyed me and that sucked because I did like the show up until then and had a blast watching and discussing it with my brother. But after the aforementioned event, I never went back. I just wanted it to end and wrap up nicely rather than continuously perpetuating itself with bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...