Well I've now seen a real life wolf well 2

seirachan

So i was all ready to go out 1AM on a snowy winter night to visit someone, took my keys out locked the door, looked behind me and BAM a "dog" sniffing in my neighbors drive way. I start to think that I don't like stray dogs and if it will bite me debating on stepping forward. Then I caught my eye on a second "dog" that looked the same then came to realize THEY'RE WOLVES. So fumble for the keys and in the house I go. Kinda wish i took a picture but I was too freaked out not expecting Wolves to be this deep into town. I don't wanna know if they would have attacked me, I'm better off not knowing. I'm just one little girl Vs 2 or more full grown wolves.

So anyone else have any encounters with wild animals or close too?

Me being born in Russia and our city being near a forest I have had a close encounter with a Brown Bear and wolves a lot...when I was about 10 I went hunting wild boars with my dad ...so we lay there for a while under a huge bush/tree thing when we realised there was movement behind us, when we turned around we saw a pack of wolves (about 7-8) luckily they were not interested in us + we had rifles lol but still I was really scared :P

I'm kinda jealous, I live in Australia and we don't have wolves or bears. =(

you have things that kill you faster I believe. But you never wanna run into a bear, I don't think a human can kill one hand to hand combat MUCH too strong with a thick skull too so it even takes a few shots. Think of a huge powerhouse of brute force in fury forum. Wolves can be okay though since they don't care about humans. But if they were hungry they always travel in packs so you might have a problem.