NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
cloud1414

Thundercats 2011

I personally love the new series. My brother got me into the 80s version ((but then again, he grew up in the 80s)). And when I saw the commercial for the new series like a month ago, boy did I EVER have a fangirl moment. I screamed like a pathetic fangirl and everything. But then again, I actually DO know my information when it comes to ThunderCats. But that's besides the point.

I love it so far, to be honest. :D

I grew up on thundercats and voltron I just hope they do them justice ...... I do have to wonder whats next in the line since they cant think of any new series are thy going to just copy them all soon Captain Planet will be done in nothing but CGI

The Original has its charm, but the sleekness of the new series is awesome; does anyone know when more episodes might be released? Is it a weekly or bi-weekly thing:?

They are released on a weekly basis as is pretty much 99.9% of any TV show in the entire world aired on TV is.

these series isnt half bad, but it does get dry when your old and watched the original.

but for the next generation its something pretty cool full of action adventure and all that other heroic bs.

i mostly enjoy one of my favorite actors as the voice of liono played by Will Friedle from Boy Meets World.

I really enjoyed last weeks episode with the mechanical teddy-bears. Though, I hope they get back to the main story and stop farting around. Did anyone else find it weird how they took month break with no announcement of when they'd air a new episode?

Did anyone else find it weird how they took month break with no announcement of when they'd air a new episode?

They did announce it. Just not a lot of people heard/saw it. Someone had posted about when it would start back last month on one of the sites I go to.

The last 2 episodes were superb. I love Cheetara's new staff, and the feud that was boiling between Tygra and Lion-O. Any idea what Panthro is going to do for a replacement of his 2 arms that were amputated in his last battle?