Thundercats 2011

cloud1414

I'm really enjoying this series. I wasn't sure about it at first because I grew up with the orignial, but i have to say that I enjoy this new one just as much. And they finally let Mumraa say the line I've been waiting for since the series started. "Ancient spirits of evil; Transform this decaying form to MUMRAA THE EVER LIVING!"

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a very well animated new Thundercats........ i like it cuz this is not the remake but it starts a new storyline with same names but different relations of the characters...... good to watch it please dont take it as the remake broaden you mind and sight and check the story and characters.....over all i like it and recommend it to watch

I been Watching ThunderCats 2011 and it is Pretty Good I still like the Original one I am up to Ep 11 atm. And this Series is Different then the Original Since the Original Series Never Had a Japanese Company to Help with it. It say's It is produced by Warner Bros. Animation with animation provided by the Japanese Studio 4°C. But in all This Series is a new Twist on the Original Series But I like Both the Same.

Well honestly, I think their clothes are an improvement. The other character designs look better, but the main character looks really goofy in this remake. His hair shouldn't be pink.

I think there was an issue about their cloths in first episodes that showed on 1980s ...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...