Fairy Tail

DrumRoll

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The only English Dub there is, is some totally shitty Asian dub. It's not worth bothering with.

At first I didn't agree with this. I preferred the Animax dub to the Funimation.

But now with the new episodes (101+), new voices came, like Makarov suddenly went from being an old, loving man to a some fake irish/transylvanian :beat_shot:

I guess woulda liked to start collecting the funimations now, but they are so far behind and internet rates are killer. (I see 49-60 are scheduled for 23 July. So it's going slowly)

Edited by Drake

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At dubbedanimeon you can watch a pretty good eng dub in my oppinion..

That's the Animax Dubbed one. The "fan dubed" one BloodDriven mentioned. But it is actually dubbed for a legit TV channel.

They have up to 150. I've watched them all (post ep100 requires re-assembly though. Particularly if you also want Dual-Audios like me. I got through about 3 eps per day). Pretty good. The voices change after ep100 though. Some lost a lot of value, such as Gramps. And they do make a clear translation error about once in a blue moon. It's completely watchable if you have them assembled properly.

The other one is the official Dub by funimation. They only have up to 48 with the next 12 scheduled for 23 July and 12 more for 20 Aug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I think Funimation has changed the eps that make up a season. Season 2 is episodes 49 to 96, going by the Japanese episode list, with season 3 starting at episode 97 onwards. I list the Fary Tail by the Japanese list.

To bring it back on point, I cant wait either for new eps, I really like the show.

Edited by reizerozero

well i'm just glad that they are going to air new episodes in japan - not now though.  The manga has picked up again and hated how the anime ended at the cliff hanger regarding the dragon / future saga.  Had to wait 20 weeks to read the 20 manga chapters :( instead of watch 5 episodes in 5 weeks , lol

• 1 month later...

okay so im watching about the latest 20 episodes

and im curious,

Dont read unless youve seen up to episode 97

so the guy killed his sister ryte,then they went to the other world and the sister was alive there.

then they beat the king and were sent back

so...why is the sister alive in the world where she was dead? O.o"

yet no one is making a deal out of it at all
D: im so confused!

First, you are so behined, so so behined in fairy tail.

To answer your question, right before elfman killed this worlds lisana, there was distortion between skyworld and this world, and sky worlds lisana switched places with this worlds lisana.

This worlds Lisana has been stuck in the other world ever since, pretending like she was the other worlds lisana.

Elfman killed the other worlds Lisana.

• Like 1