Favorite Movie

Tidus

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ that fantastic four looks like it's going to be great. I can't wait for it to come out as well.

As far as a favorite movie, I'm not sure.

I love the LOTR trilogy

The Mummy/Mummy Returns. <- pretty much the only movie that the sequel was just as good as the original, if not better.

Jurassic Park. LOVE IT! Absolutely love it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the originals. The first was the best though.

• 2 weeks later...

My Favourite movie was the very first Die Hard... For me it was the begining of action movies..there after they became the same.

For a series I don't know if anybody remembers Tour Of Duty but I loved those programes.. If I watched them now they are probably bad.

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite movie would have to be Oldboy. It's a Korean film, and it is amazing. It's basically about this man who was kidnapped and imprisoned for 15 years, for seemingly no reason. He's then released, and he eventually runs into the guy responsible for it. The guy says that he has five days to figure out why he was kidnapped, or this girl he met is murdered.

It's a very sick film, in a not so 'graphic' way. There's some wonderful camera work. One fight scene, for example, which involved the main character beating the shit out of this gang, was filmed all in one take, Streets of Rage style. There's quite a bit of humour in it, too, but it's kinda gross at the same time. It is really worth watching, even though you have to read the subtitles. Apparently there's gonna be an American remake of the film sometime soon, though I highly doubt that would be as good as the original.

Here's the trailer for it. :)

Awesome I'm glad their is someone who watches international films other then me.

I have yet to see Oldboy and from what you've posted it sounds awesome.

My favorite movie would have to be Taegukgi: The Brotherhood of War another Korean film based on the Korean War. Sure it was a little cliched but I began to feel all bubbly inside towards the ending. A reaction I didn't get when watching Saving Private Ryan; a film so many critics compare it too. Yet it is a better movie in my eyes. It is worth a watch and does have some graphic scenes but the story is weaved beautifully.