Riku

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I never did get that 1988 ford f-150. Haha.. Dad and I got to busy to work on it, so it's his whenever he finishes it since my mom bought me a 1998 Ford Ranger 4x wheel drive.

Around February 08, I'm suppose to be getting another Ranger, but I'm not holding any hopes of it. Haha. I need a job.

• 2 years later...

1999 Chevy Lumina, very boring car but works for toting my family about. Ewww lol, I used to have a Ford Taurus (1994), and then bought a second one for parts from my parents. They wound up costing more than they were worth and died eventually. This car has had its share of problems but it still runs and does what it has to.

• 1 year later...

Holy crap @_@ This thread has some age to it!

I currently don't have a ride, but I'm looking into finding myself a Honda Accord or a relatively new Civic. My dream cars are either the 89' Honda Accord Lxi or more obviously the AE86 i.e. Toyota make. Flip ups are my weakness, but something to suffice until then will do me just fine. Oh, manual all the way. I refuse to make my daily drive a automatic rofl.