Tupac vs Eminem

RazorDan

Tupac vs Eminem- Who's the better rapper?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Tupac vs Eminem- Who's the better rapper?

Eminem puts alot more thought into his rhyms, excluding his previous cd relapse lol. His lyrics are alot more complex due to his usual use of metaphors and other rhatorical devices. His speach can be alot more powerful and lets face it his vernacular sounds cool lol. I'm not saying Tupoc was bad its just Eminem is in a whole nother league.

Don't get me wrong, I'm crazy about Tupac, but excluding the fact that Eminem still has a beating heart, he just raps about a lot more interesting stuff that a lot of the new people coming out just don't seem to have the guts to say, if Tupac were still alive he'd probaly be equal to Eminem in my eyes, but he's dead and..well as great as the stuff he did while he was alive was, it's some pretty old stuff, much as I hate to say it even his old tracks become less intersting after you've listened to them religiously for years. So Em's the winner for me.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Personally I think Eminem is better, but he is also my fav rapper. Plus he is still alive, so his albums are still coming with his sales just going up.

His album sales have been lower than they have ever been for him.

Plus just because someones dead doesn't mean they couldn't have been better than someone living now.

Thats like saying Obama is a better president compared to George Washington just because George Washington is dead.

• 2 weeks later...