NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
DEATHxxx50bmg

Best First Person Shooter you ever played

I think that Serious Sam 3 would probably take the cake for best FPS in my opinion. It found a good mix of classic and modern gaming in one package. While the story is a bit weak, the gameplay is never dull. Blowing up hundreds of enemies at a time with a rocket launcher just never seems to get old.

I don't play very many shooters but my favourite is The Darkness. I love the whole experience. The story, the music, the gameplay. Estacato is badass.

Mine has to be Rainbow six black arrow on the first xbox. Its still one of the best online games I have ever played. I just hope the new Rainbow six thats coming out is just as good...

The Halo series is a great set of FPS games but I have to say Red Faction 1 & 2 for the PS2 were amazing. I just remember being able to fully destroy walls. Also, the Metroid Prime games, especially on the wii, are always fun to play, lots of upgrades, huge maps and some rather pleasing visuals. In my opinion they were probably the best FPS's I have played.

Doom 3. It was the first fps that I ever played, and it was really intense switching back and forth between the flash light to actually see the monsters, and shooting them in the face. Replaying it, the graphics and lighting still hold up pretty well to the current gen.