Best First Person Shooter you ever played

DEATHxxx50bmg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm hard to say normally I would vote Halo, but I've been playing Doom for 20 years and it's still around so I guess Doom is the winner. I think Doom 4 is still in production after five years with no progress in sight. Other than that though, Halo, Battlefield, Ghost Recon (they used to be first person), Duke Nukem, and FEAR.

• Like 1

Hmm hard to say normally I would vote Halo, but I've been playing Doom for 20 years and it's still around so I guess Doom is the winner. I think Doom 4 is still in production after five years with no progress in sight. Other than that though, Halo, Battlefield, Ghost Recon (they used to be first person), Duke Nukem, and FEAR.

Hmm Doom... Hmm. No. Doom was great when it was Doom 1 and 2. Doom 3 was like NRRRRRRR -explosion- It was like RAGE toned down to the max! If Doom 3 had some of the things RAGE had like the alt ammo types etc etc that would've been great. The story also sucked and all the pathetic jumpscares with corners were just... sigh! Also the whole time I wasn't afraid or scared, I was wondering how the hell people got inside the walls when there's no way in them! Did they tear off the panel, jump in and pull it back on, then wait while going "I'm gonna scare this mutha!" It was a real letdown

• Like 1

Hmm Doom... Hmm. No. Doom was great when it was Doom 1 and 2. Doom 3 was like NRRRRRRR -explosion- It was like RAGE toned down to the max! If Doom 3 had some of the things RAGE had like the alt ammo types etc etc that would've been great. The story also sucked and all the pathetic jumpscares with corners were just... sigh! Also the whole time I wasn't afraid or scared, I was wondering how the hell people got inside the walls when there's no way in them! Did they tear off the panel, jump in and pull it back on, then wait while going "I'm gonna scare this mutha!" It was a real letdown

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing the whole time. Like did the monster crawl back there in that tiny little crevice to wait like 3 hours for me to walk by just so I could one shot him with the shotgun anyways.

• Like 1

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing the whole time. Like did the monster crawl back there in that tiny little crevice to wait like 3 hours for me to walk by just so I could one shot him with the shotgun anyways.

Exactly! I mean surely that master plan wasn't a good one, Doom 3 could've been so much better and if they do make a Doom 4 they better deliver!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...