Favorite Anime and Why???

lady_kurai

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really cannot pick which of these are the 'awesomest' because each one is awesome because of different reason

Gurren Lagann - awesome for being EPIC! ..actually epic is an understatement.. only reason it needs

Code Geass - awesome for being EPIC! in terms of brainy sci-fi cliff hangers in every episode

Death Note - awsome for being EPIC! in terms of being nearly realistic... SHINIGAMI!

Clannad - awesome for being EPIC! in terms of heartwarming and joyful

My favorite Anime would have to be Angel Cop,and heres what its about.

In the late twentieth century, the Secret Security Force was formed to stop the actions of the communist terrorist group known as the Red May. Angel, a beautiful, yet cold woman, has recently joined the small anti-terrorist group. But her first mission will be a true test of skill, for members of the Red May are being found dead, murdered by gruesome methods. Who is causing these murders? And why?

It caused a bit of political outrage in the late 80's and early 90's in the way the jewish community were depicted.

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with Ghost in the Shell. I think all versions are amazing! Some scenes in Innocence are just breathtaking! I would also have to say Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm a huge fan of the original with the original ending I think the fact that at the time it came off as your average anime with giant robots fighting each other, but was actually all about who we are and how we define ourselves makes it epic.