Favorite Anime and Why???

lady_kurai

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

The only one I'm prepared to call a masterpiece was FMA. The score, the story, the characters. I thought all of it was amazing (still do). Ed's fight against Greed is one of my top five favorite fights in anime history. It really was an overwhelming series for me.

Besides that, the closest thing I would dub a masterpiece is Evangelion 2.22 and Rurouni Kenshin up until the end of the Kyoto Arc.

The only one I'm prepared to call a masterpiece was FMA. The score, the story, the characters. I thought all of it was amazing (still do). Ed's fight against Greed is one of my top five favorite fights in anime history. It really was an overwhelming series for me.

I second that. I probably wouldn't say that it's the only one I'm prepared to call a masterpiece, but "Fullmetal" definitely qualifies in that category. Hiromu Arakawa was brilliant in her creation of each character as she weaved together the complex yet beautifully developed story. And of what I've seen, I find Ed and Al's bond of brotherhood to be so incredibly touching as one of the most sincere relationships in anime out there.

• 1 month later...

What is the most awesomest anime series you've ever watched or you in the process of?

Put up a picture of the show to make things a bit interesting.

For me so far it's Death Note , I just can't get enough of this series and I'm still only on episode 7 this is a show that I'm planning on buying soon.

This show is different from others for me cause the main character isn't always crying or sobbing about there past.

f06fe7f6bd6140702655c48f0f420fae.jpg

One Piece because it's the only anime that can still have me hooked for so long, it's story is awesome the character development is amazing,almost no fillers, it's just an all around very good anime people just get discouraged when hearing it has so much episodes or seeing it's unusual animation.