Koby

Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides

The damn Theater had only one girl working selling tickets and handling drinks and popcorn. We got there 10 minutes before the movie started and because that dumbass chick was taking her time going as slow as she could and even left the area to go sign a FedEx paper and get the manager to take care of someone looking for a job.. I ended up 5 minutes late for my movie and missed the beginning. I didn't get in there till Jack was running down the stairs from the room where Barbarossa was in. Honestly I feel like they should have discounted the movie or gave me a ticket to another after having paid for a whole movie and being forced to miss part of it because they failed to have more workers and their only worker was an incompetent fool.

watched rango. thought it was pretty good. i plan on going to see xmen first class tomorrow, that looks pretty good.

Toy story 3-good movie but there are so many animated movies these days the novelty is starting to wear thin. Still a good movie though.

Ip Man, that movie was really good. Excellent history, good fight sequences, if you like martial arts films you must watch this movie, also check Ip man 2 and the prequel Ip man 3.

Ip Man, that movie was really good. Excellent history, good fight sequences, if you like martial arts films you must watch this movie, also check Ip man 2 and the prequel Ip man 3.

Yeah i know caught it on tv the other day, i liked how accurate and brutally effective the fighting style was depicted, just like it's done not to show off in front of the audience, but for real.