Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

• 2 weeks later...

World War Z

Heck the zombies run faster than ones in L4D way too athletic, and they could climb onto each other... Wait WHAT !? So Surprise with so many unexpected fictional facts, the zombies don't actually finish their leftovers instead just bites and infects like parasites spreading rapidly for new host. They just turned in less than 30 secs.

• Like 2

World War Z

Heck the zombies run faster than ones in L4D way too athletic, and they could climb onto each other... Wait WHAT !? So Surprise with so many unexpected fictional facts, the zombies don't actually finish their leftovers instead just bites and infects like parasites spreading rapidly for new host. They just turned in less than 30 secs.

I loved the movie and yes they were fucking fast!

World War Z

I loved the movie and yes they were fucking fast!

Sadly though, movie showed only one colossal scene. With that "fast feet" ability there could be at least couple of Israel scenes. Mainly towards the end.

• Like 1

World War Z was the last one I watched and I'm sorry to say, but I thought it was horrible. The story-line lacked a lot of depth and it felt like one of those movies full of special effects and sort of 'rushed through', for a lack of a better term. The characters in the movie, funnily enough, had no 'character' nor personality whatsoever. It just felt like one of those movies where there's a massive lack of emotional depth between the protagonists and there's just a bunch of cool effects, with nothing else to it. 

I rate this movie: ★ out of ★★★★★.

• 1 month later...

"Elysium" and "Riddick". Both movies met my expectations. 8/10 and 7/10 respectively. To say the truth they both were above my expectations. From "Elysium" trailer imagined it to be less fun, but in the end was surprised how well done it was. Well, maybe emotional scenes could have been left out as it didn't please me. As for "Riddick"... Nice movie. Not as good as first part and definitely not as good as second one, but still enjoyable. Well, it still was better than I anticipated.