Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

• 2 weeks later...

"Prometheus". What a great movie! Really very good. All that special effects (especially it; so realistic), story, actors. Everything was just the way I wanted it to be. My evening with this movie was great. The only slight minus was that the "main star" of previous "Alien" movies didn't got enough screen time. Only couple of seconds in the end? That was kinda sad. Oh well, at least Ridley Scott managed to create a good movie and without showing much of "old stars". So 10/10 from me.

• 1 month later...

"Total Recall" 2012 version. Bad movie. As I recall original version with Arnold Schwarzenegger was much, MUCH better. This one had only special effects (sadly those were as well kinda limited). Everything else was just... disgrace to 1990 movie. Can't say more. Even Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel didn't shine in it. Wasted evening of mine. 1/10.

One new addition to my movie list: "Gamer". From trailer looked much better than it really was. Nice action, but story didn't impress me much. And some scenes were quite... B rated. Like scenes with people in retro (or whatever) costumes. It was kinda out of place. Well, maybe not out of place, but kinda very, very not my taste. Actors as well were nothing worth mentioning. Didn't care much about what would happen to either one of them. Though, fat one was... I felt sorry for him. Dunno why.

Well, at least this movie was better compared to "Total Recall". That dark "game' atmosphere was to my liking. Though more SE could be shown. So... maybe 4/10, as I skipped a lot in this movie.

Resident Evil: Retribution. -_- Needless to say, I was not happy. Paul Anderson is a well and truly woeful director, and his only accomplishments have been making another Resident Evil film worse than the last. Thankfully I haven't bought any of the films. Just watched them online. Had I gone and bought this film when it comes out on DVD, heads would be flying. >.>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...