Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

there isn't really a point to movies like these. they're just there cuz some guy ran out of ideas and decided to make a movie with a girl with big knockers. i should know, we have the same repetitive kind of movies here.

heck, over here, i think there only comes out one movie every year that's original and has some shred of a plot. the rest are all copycats of previous ones from the 70's and 80's

1. It's based on an older movie, which was based on a true story.

2. The girl had like no tits.

The Tourist - Johnny Depp happens to be my favorite actor and he doesn't disappoint in this movie. Angelina on the other hand, wasn't as great. The movie over all was interesting but you could see the little twist at the end coming from the beginning.

Case 39 - Decent movie, slow pacing. Has the little girl from Silent Hill in it and she plays a pretty convincing character.

No Strings Attached - Went to theaters yesterday with my mom and sister and saw this for my sisters birthday. It was a decently funny movie, but it was nothing more than generic romance plot and corny jokes. One of the first sentences of the movie is 'can I finger you?'. I was like wtf this gonna be bad, but it turned out alright. Mom and Taylor's bad taste in pretty much everything left them calling it movie of the year all the way home. <.<

The Tourist - Johnny Depp happens to be my favorite actor and he doesn't disappoint in this movie. Angelina on the other hand, wasn't as great. The movie over all was interesting but you could see the little twist at the end coming from the beginning.

Case 39 - Decent movie, slow pacing. Has the little girl from Silent Hill in it and she plays a pretty convincing character.

me and my friends, officemates had this movie marathon last night, gladly.. im not drunk too much >,<

- The Hangover

- The Tourist

- Green Hornet

The Visit (2008)

German/Swiss film, curious plot. An old and extremely wealthy lady returns to her little poor hometown, where decades ago she was blackmouthed and banished. Now she plans revenge on a man, who was her lover and betrayed her, by promissing to donate 2 billion euros to the town as soon as he dies. At first townsmen are uneasy about the weird offer, but later...

Watched a few movies over the last week...

It's Kind Of A Funny Story pretty much what I expected from watching the trailer. Nothing extra ordinary, but very enjoyable film that people can take away a lot from it.

The Tourist This was actually better then I thought plot wise, the acting was good and nothing was over done, like trying too hard on the affects or anything, which was nice. Overall a very nice action packed watch.

The Green Hornet I was expecting kind of a lot from this movie and just say nothing met my expectations. Nothing in the movie seemed up to par. The theme of the movie was fine, but the actually plot of where everything ending up happening seemed stupid, the acting wasn't all that great and the affects just seemed way too over the top for my liking.