Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

At current moment watching "Tari Tari". And I like it. Everything in this show is just for me. Nice animation, good story, interesting characters. I already have watched eight episodes, so only four has left. Well, if ending won't suck, at this point I could give this show 10/10. Well, a little bit more background story for male cast would be good, as at the moment center of this show are female leads.But whatever... I still like it.

Got Aishiteru ze Baby, Planetes and Scrapped Princess ready to go. Haven't actually started any of them, so I don't know or won't know how I feel about them.

Aishiteru ze Baby - Kawaii! Yuyuzu might be the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Plus her seiyu sounds amazing too. Show is funny as well. So far so good.

Edited by atreyuavenged

Current stuff: "Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai". Average show. Three episodes yesterday. Reminds me much of "Shakugan no Shana", though that one was more serious than this one. Well, you could call it almost exact copy of Shana, just with some changes to more funny and more perverted stuff. This one's like border between what is allowed and what is not. Well, I'm not very into that kind of shows, but at least don't feel like dropping it. Yet at least. Will see how things will go on.

The World God Only Knows II

K (as it airs)

Sword Art Online (as it airs)

Onii-chan Dakedo (as it airs)

Kokoro Connect (as Doki subs it)

Clannad After Story

My Bride is a Mermaid

I'm not actually watching that many already aired shows as I'm replacing some of my downloads with their dual-audio counterparts, Boring :(

omg yesss the fairy tail filler is over, so happy ^ ^

the grand magic games are finally here!

FAIRY TAIL IS THE BEST!!!

also watching

sword art online (which is a 10/10 and i would recommend to everyone)

medaka box season 2 (which is bloody awesome)

code breaker (really enjoying atm)

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica (this was really refreshing and i enjoyed it a lot)

Zetsuen no Tempest (looking forward to more)

• Like 1