Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

I'm currently Streaming the following series from cruchy roll:

Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse (Nice action)

Camponie (going to drop this if things continue to suck)

So i can play H (only good thing about it is the fight scenes)

Sword Art Online (I fail to see all the hype about this show.)

I JUST finished Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and I have to say, it was pretty much epic. One of my new favorites. It's so unconventional and vulgar, and I loved every second of it haha. I'm in the middle of rewatching my Keroro Gunso subs atm, and I now remember why I love this series so much. The humor in it is just great haha. Next up I believe will be Gundam Unicorn, if I can get my files working or if I can find a new DL for it.

"Fate Zero". Oh man. What a masterpiece. So beautiful, so good, so intense, so... (many many good words go here). Ten episodes so far and the only minus that I found... I'm laying. No minuses. I'm really happy that finally decided to start watching it. Hopefully it will continue be so good further on. By the way: Rider and Waver Velvet are the best team. For some reason they reminded me of Mel Gibson and Danny Glover from "Lethal Weapon" Dunno why.

EDIT v1: continue watching "Fate Zero" further. I am NOT disappointed. Each episode just gets more and more interesting. One minus though: from BDRip went to HDTVRip (as there aren't still BDs of second season.); so it is kinda obvious loss in quality (well, at least for me). But in other aspects it is still perfect.

EDIT v2: after finishing above and some other show: "Tsuritama". HDTVRip, subed by Commie. Four episodes so far. Not bad. Animation good enough (though could be better), story so so (fishing theme is kinda boring, but as it will lead to something more... interesting, I can deal with it), characters good (though I need some girls in it; main lead without one seems incomplete). Either way, not bad. See how it will go further.

Edited by dudefromLT

• 4 weeks later...

At current moment watching "Natsume Yuujinchou Shi", the fourth season of "Natsume Yuujinchou". Two episodes yesterday. Not bad show. As good as previous ones. Good animation, rather good story, good characters. Well, let's say somewhere about 8/10 from me at this point. Will see how it will go on.

PERSONA!!! I just finished watching the true ending of persona 4 which was beyond epic, hell persona 4 was beyond epic XD

currently really into sword art online, it's kinda like tower of druaga which i completely lov'd. Can't wait for more ^ ^

Edited by Stuy

Currently wasting my evenings on "Kimi to Boku". Well, at least I did that yesterday. Sadly only first episode. It was too late to continue other. But judging by first impression it was not bad. Not good, but watchable. Like 6.5/10. Maybe. Well, story seems kinda boring, but school life interest me more or less, characters not bad, animation good. Though I kinda feel that these series will lack ladies in it. Well, I hope I'm wrong as it would be... sad. Either way will continue this show and see how things will develop.