Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

• 5 months later...

Currently half way through Spice and Wolf season 1. I put off watching this anime for so long even though I heard great reviews because romances between humans and non humans really wasn't my thing for a long time after getting into anime. But I'm disappointed that I didn't watch it earlier because so far it's an excellent series.

After finishing "Nazo no Kanojo" and "xxxHolic" second season and OVAs started to watch "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san" HDTVRip, subed by Underwater, rori. Three episodes yesterday. Quite good show. Funny, not very logical, sometimes crazy. Just what I want. Good animation, nice characters. Three episodes were good, not very good, but good. Will see how "good" it will continue to be.

I am currently watching a rather old anime called 'Berserk'. One of my mates from work recommended it to me and leant me his Disc sets. I must say besides the anime quality not being as great as animes today I am loving it! It has a very good story line if you can get past the first episode and once you get right into it, it isn't a bad anime and I believe everyone should give it a try at least once. To describe it quickly it is about a warrior who wields a large sword that fights as a lone mercenary until he meet a man who tries to recruit him into a mercenary gang. It might be considered bloody and gory for its time but considering animes now a days it is pretty tame.