Koby

Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Just finished watching 07 Ghost...

Kind of disappointed...I wish the series had lasted longer, but other than that it was pretty dang good.

:happy:

Im about halfway through Tide Line Blue, and I must say that I am very pleased with it. Great and compelling storyline. Only thing that bothers me is the main character being so stupid

Two on the go at the moment.

Monster - Epic is thrown around a lot nowadays but this series is truely epic in every sense. Its long (70+ episodes) but stick with it as it's a beautifully crafted piece of anime.

Saber Marionette J - It's entertaining enough. If you like your harem anime with some action and a bit of social commentary then give it a go. It won't blow you away but will keep you entertained whilst its on :)

Right now I'm watching Agami SS. It's pretty cool, it revolves around one guy and all these what if situations on what if he dated this girl or the other girl over here. It's a romance anime and I love it. : ]

Currently watching Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Sekirei, and Gurren Lagann.

Gurren is amazing I have to say. I didn't expect a parody on mecha anime to be THIS good.

Over halfway done Fate/Stay Night and I am thoroughly enjoying the series. Although some of the dubbing pisses me off, overall the series has a lot to offer. Its a pity that the series is more shouen rather than senin, it could easily be made into a smart and tactical storyline and would love virtually nothing except character stupidity.

Started up Gosick just a little bit ago. Great series as of yet, reminds me of Death Note in terms of intellect of characters. The biggest thing that I love about the series is all the small details that turn out to foreshadow what will happen later on in the arc.

Im partway through Kage, which I am unsure if I should even bother finishing the first episode. A friend told me to watch it, and so far it seems to be a gory version of naruto where the ninjas fight by throwing beams of light around that are supposed to be knives and sexing each other up... Either way, I'll probably end up finishing the four episodes

Just started watching Cowboy Bebop (5 episodes in) and it's certainly not disappointing. The annoying thing is I saw a spoiler so I already know about something big that's going to happen and it's all I can think about the whole time I'm watching it and it pisses me off.

Last night I began Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, so far its a great anime. Although the main character is a really stupid and reckless girl (imagine naruto without any powers), the storyline is still captivating and it accurately portrays earthquakes. I am excited to watch more.