Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

~~~ Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - I’m only about seven or eight episodes away from finishing this awesome series. Loved the original, but naturally this one is even better. I have them all on Blu-ray, but have the discipline to savor them by watching just one episode a week. More accurately, I just hate good things ending so I prolong it as much as possible. ;)

~~~ Dragon Ball Z (Uncut): It has been a long journey, but I only have two episodes left. I started with (Uncut) Dragon Ball and watched every episode and movie, but I never really watched this as a kid. I do remember watching a small amount of some episodes, but had no idea what was going on so I never got into it. Probably for the best though as I’m sure it would have been cut to shreds, so to speak. After this I’ve got three more DBZ movies to watch and two specials, then it’s on to GT and eventually DBZ Kai.

~~~ Naruto Shippuden: I’ll actually be watching the first episode tonight, as I just finished all 220 episodes of Naruto via the complete DVD set. I got past all the filler episodes, some of which I didn’t mind, but I’m eager to get into Shippuden, even if I do hear I’ve got more Filler to get through. I’ll be watching the Uncut Dub, as that’s what I did for the original Naruto and I’m far too lazy to read subtitles when I don’t need to.

I’ve got plenty of other Anime-watchings on hold, such as Death Note, Utawarerumono and Saiyuki to name a few.

I've gotten up to episode 48 of Full Metal Alchemist and I must say all the rumors about it being one of the greatest anime series is true. It's a change from the usual anime series with fan service this one does not even include one once of fan service a true marvel of art.

I just finished Elfen Lied (my favorite short series anime so far). Must say it was fantastic! My next venture is to finish death note, and inuyasha.

I've been meaning to watch Elfen Laid but my brother say it was shit when he watched t on Animax so how is it?

The same goes here I plan on finishing to watch Death Note pretty soon.

Currently, I'm just watching Naruto Shippuden(dubbed). I also got bleach from my friend but I was really disappointed after watching the first 3 episodes, even though he keeps telling me that it's gonna get interesting after episode 50(and the fact that it's subbed makes it even more discouraging. Guess I can't tolerate any Japanese voice at all!!!).