Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Geez, i dont think you yanks really how blessed you are, there is virtually no anime on British tv. Anyways, Just finished Code Geass R2 and Seed Destiny, and started Gundam 00, how do people on here rate Blue Gender?

Not much anime airs here in the US on TV lately..

Just Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Bleach, Moribito, and Gundam 00 Season 2.

I don't have cable though so I download everything anyways.. besides already finished Gundam 00 subbed, and am watching the others subbed except Moribito which I am waiting for it to finish dubbed before watching since it has had so many delays.

-----------------

I've recently started watching Ergo Proxy, It's alright.. but nothing great has happened with it yet.

Not much anime airs here in the US on TV lately..

Just Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Bleach, Moribito, and Gundam 00 Season 2.

I don't have cable though so I download everything anyways.. besides already finished Gundam 00 subbed, and am watching the others subbed except Moribito which I am waiting for it to finish dubbed before watching since it has had so many delays.

-----------------

I've recently started watching Ergo Proxy, It's alright.. but nothing great has happened with it yet.

I wouldn't expect anything to happen with it. I've seen the entire series and its not all that exciting. The only reason why I would watch it again is because I like the animation. The story itself is pretty dull. I don't know may be I just need to give it another shot.

I wouldn't expect anything to happen with it. I've seen the entire series and its not all that exciting. The only reason why I would watch it again is because I like the animation. The story itself is pretty dull. I don't know may be I just need to give it another shot.

Once I finish up Ergo Proxy... I plan on picking up Full Metal Panic!.

Has anyone seen it... and would you recommend it?

• 2 weeks later...
Ive the seen the movie a few times whats the series like? I lost out on 3 auctions for it on ebay and gave up trying >'= (

Oh, the movie? Well, actually, the movie is pretty much regarded as a terrible adaptation of the manga. I'm sure it's alright and all, but it's very very different. Actually, from what I've seen, it's actually kind of ugly too (like the artwork/animation/etc.)

The anime on the other hand is much more true to the original manga series (which was never finished). Of course, the anime actually has an ending. Seriously though, the anime is awesome. I really recommend reading it too, because the anime is a little bit more toned down (the original manga is actually really gruesome and violent and tragic, yet really beautiful as well). Anyway, the anime itself is gorgeous, and the music is really really good.

Please, do yourself a favor and at least go watch the anime! And if you ever get the time, I really recommend reading the manga too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...