Koby

Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

cool!! thanks for the info...

i had seen the last episode of FMA and then the 1st two but now a show i dont like is on...

i missed the last episode of inuyasha and the first 2, but i have seen a lot of the series already...

i havent really found that many blood+ or champloo fans. my bro got me into champloo cuz he made me watch it and i like just about anything i take time to watch.

narutos is pretty good but my brother gets to control the tv whenever new episodes come on so i rarely see them. we have blockbuster online and my parents are finally letting me pick out stuff so ill just rent the dvds.

Juneau, stop watching Berserk. It's only for Leets. as for me, I started to watch Outlaw Star once more.

Ok, whatever you say Leet...

Started watching Ergo Proxy again...

Ok, whatever you say Leet...

Good boy. I just dislike followers.

I don't know if I'm going to start on this, but I finally popped in the first disc of

Serial Experiment Lain;

It was weird, I had no idea what was going on. So I went to sleep.

Guest Destiny Angel

On the very last bit of my limit, i started to watch Samurai X, but then I needed to sleep, so like I'll probably buy the DVD set instead.

Now that Kenichi finished (Kickass anime for those who are clueless) i am just testing out some animes that have come out.

So what i am watching now would Bleach, Naruto Shippudden, Monster and Claymore.

Testing out Shakugan no Shana Second for now.

Guest Destiny Angel

Imma start watching Eureka 7, Air Gear, Black Cat and Inuyasha.

I praise cartoon network after Foxtel. Bleach sounds gay..

I finally got my hands on the last disc of Baki, and wow, what a ridicuously disappointing ending. Not only the ending, but even the last fight was kinda bad, it seemed low budget. Well, guess it's about time I get the manga.

Also currently getting the entire Tenjou Tenge series, probably start on that soon.