Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well... time to see what the big deal is all about...

I have officially started watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Yes I'll be watching the movies as well. Yes I know 2 of the movies are pretty much recap movies/movie versions of the anime. Movie 3 isn't though. It's an original. I think.

This... is going to be an interesting ride... 😅

• 4 weeks later...

With nothing else to do/watch... I will go back to watching 2 animes. At least for now. Everything gets thrown out the window though if I feel like I'm forced to start job searching again and end up getting another job. Which unfortunately... I do. But I don't really plan on doing that until September and even then I have to find something I think I can do which also may be problem. But that's not really the point now is it?

I've been putting if off for too long so I started watching Fairy Tail. It's by the Rave Master creator so I'll likely enjoy it.

I also plan on rewatching Code Geass. The reason is because all of the new(er) stuff is out now so I'll be watching the new(er) stuff after the rewatch. Akito OVA's & Resurrection movie.

That'll definitely keep me entertained with Toonami constantly in a bad situation because of COVID and not airing anything I really want to watch other than Shippuden. Black Clover is too close to catching up so it'll likely go on a several month hiatus at some point. Boy I love this pandemic so much....... 😡

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually legitimately thinking about watching Assassination Classroom on my on soon. Now I get to watch it sooner. Although it'll take me MUCH longer to complete it. lol. Oh well? I guess?

Assassination Classroom started airing on Toonami last night. GREAT start. AND THAT OPENING. 😍

Probably the best anime opening I've seen since Fire Force Season 1 Opening 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS9UfmCFn_Y

*totally doesn't want to dance along with them*

*totally does*

Edited by CardGames

Started watching The God of High School and Deca-Dence. Only an episode into each so don't really have any thoughts on them yet. Seemed decent enough to keep going though.

Fire Force Season 2 started off nicely. Hyped to watch more of it when I can.

Adalee and I are still slowly making our way through Pokemon: Black & White. It's gotten a bit better as it's gone on, but still by far our least favorite of the arcs up to this point. Don't like the power inconsistency or Pikachu getting defeated by starter.

Finally got back to watching some Black Clover.... and of course it's going into a long filler mode.

Still watching One Piece via the fan edit One Pace. The Wano arc has been great and the animation upgrades this arc have been fabulous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Started Yashahime, the Inuyasha sequel spin-off. Actually enjoying it more than I figured I would but some of the voices are strange. The old VAs returned but after years of not playing the characters they don't seem to be able to imitate their old voices very well, especially Inuyasha's. Though it doesn't look like the main gang will play much of a role in this one anyways. Instead we get mostly new characters aside from Kohaku, Kaede, and Kagome's brother.

I wonder what happened with Inuyasha and company through the timeskip... It's portrayed as if Kagome and Inuyasha didn't raise their daughter... or rather she remained absolutely clueless about all their friends and family. Sesshomaru's kids didn't even remember being his kid and don't even know who their mother is.