Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

I'm watching a bunch of stuff this season (a few things have ended now though), but my two favorites have been Tsuki ga Kirei and ID-0. Despite being a romance anime, one set in middle school even, Tsuki ga Kirei is actually written well or it at least doesn't employ the same bad tropes as many others and if it does, it usually uses it in a much better way than other romance anime. We'll have to see if they ruin that with the final episode though. And ID-0 is some classic Goro Taniguchi (Code Geass, Active Raid), which is to say it's got a great and loveable cast of characters and some good fun, even if some of things that happen are a bit deus ex machina, not that that's a bad thing, usually.

Little Witch Academia and Clockwork Planet are/were great, too. Even though Clockwork Planet was garbage, I loved every second of it. It was poorly written and poorly animated, but it had a heart of gold and a loveable cast.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently watching Infinite Stratos season 1. So far i like it, the main character is better than the last two harem anime i watched (Charlotte and Absolute Duo). I like the girls more than the other two as well. Really hope they don't rush the end of the 1st and 2nd season. Seems like most harem anime ive watched so far are rushed at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while by me, but I watched a whole first season of Fairy tale, it has a long 8 ish episodes of saga each, makes me feel like I reached close to episode 50. Follow by Hunter x Hunter, kind of feels like Yu Yu Hakosho like where they're doing the competition/tournament. After that, I try starting watching Gintama. Yes the main stream or big anime to get into. Almost rarely watch Anime these days but here I am. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...