Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

• 2 weeks later...

1. Akame ga Kill - It's my AotS for Summer 2014. I've enjoyed this more than any other anime this season. Animation is good, characters slightly archetype, but the action makes up for it.

2. Sword Art Online II - I was suprised to hear this is, again, a 24 episode season, but I honestly don't know what they're going to do for the second half of the season.

A Certain Magical Index - I'm up to Ep. 10 I think; even at this point, I don't know what this series is trying to be, but it feels like it trying to hard. I'm enjoying it, but I have no sense of purpose so far.

Edited by The Question
  • Like 1

• Akame ga Kill - It's my AotS for Summer 2014. I've enjoyed this more than any other anime this season. Animation is good, characters slightly archetype, but the action makes up for it.
  • Sword Art Online II - I was suprised to hear this is, again, a 24 episode season, but I honestly don't know what they're going to do for the second half of the season.
  • A Certain Magical Index - I'm up to Ep. 10 I think; even at this point, I don't know what this series is trying to be, but it feels like it trying to hard. I'm enjoying it, but I have no sense of purpose so far.
I'm really liking Akame ga Kill myself too. Pretty generic, but it's a fun generic. It was actually not something I had planned to pick up from the initial previews and season previews, but ended up picking it up when some friends recommended it so it was a pleasant surprise.

SAO2, well their is another arc after GGO in which Asuna is actually the main character from what I'm told. So I'm pretty sure that's what will happen during the second cour seeing that the GGO appears to be coming to a close soon.

•  
  • Akame ga Kill - It's my AotS for Summer 2014. I've enjoyed this more than any other anime this season. Animation is good, characters slightly archetype, but the action makes up for it.
  • Sword Art Online II - I was suprised to hear this is, again, a 24 episode season, but I honestly don't know what they're going to do for the second half of the season.
  • A Certain Magical Index - I'm up to Ep. 10 I think; even at this point, I don't know what this series is trying to be, but it feels like it trying to hard. I'm enjoying it, but I have no sense of purpose so far.
I'm really liking Akame ga Kill myself too. Pretty generic, but it's a fun generic. It was actually not something I had planned to pick up from the initial previews and season previews, but ended up picking it up when some friends recommended it so it was a pleasant surprise.

SAO2, well their is another arc after GGO in which Asuna is actually the main character from what I'm told. So I'm pretty sure that's what will happen during the second cour seeing that the GGO appears to be coming to a close soon.

*nods* Yes, yes. Very much fun. The sudden 180 during the final quarter of the the first episode of Akame ga Kill was a [pleasant] surprise. I liked that it didn't mind getting its' hands dirty; I liked there wasn't any hesitation in his slash. I was hooked from there.

Now that you mention it, I do vaguely recall the second part of the season, as I read the plot of the light novels a while ago, but I won't do myself the disservice of spoiling it by re-reading it now.

• 1 month later...

:money: Ai Tenchi Muyou!

Akame ga Kill!

Akatsuki no Yona

Argevollen

Daitoshokan no Hitsujika

Denki-gai no Honya-san

fairy Tale S2

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Hitsugi no Chaika - Avenging Battle

Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Log horizon season 2

Madan no Ou to Vanadis

Magi - Sinbad no Bouken

Niseko

Ore Twintail ni Narimasu

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Shingeki no Bahamut - Genesis

Sword Art on line II

The Legend of Korra Season 4,

The seven Deadly sins (Nanatsu no Taizai)

Trinity Seven

unlimited blade works

Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete

:nosebleed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 Olddragon.... TLOK was pretty frikn sweet, don't you think? A fantastic follow on from an already solid effort by the american animation industry. 

Anyone have a good way of summarising Log Horizon without it sounding much like Hack or SAO?

Akame ga kill latest episode.

Oh Esdeath, im loving you more and more. <3

What an awesome character eh? From start to finish.... just plain badass and awesome! What do you reckon would happen if they do a second season?

• 3 weeks later...

I've decided to finish the InuYasha series once and for all by rewatching the original series and then watching The Final Act.

So far, I've started by rewatching the original series. The first four episodes.

It has once again reminded me how AMAZING the ending themes were in the original series...

:happy: