Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

I'm watching Psycho Pass at the moment. I've always had a hit-and-miss relationship with cop shows, and this has thus far been in the hit category, right up there with Ghost in the Shell. The animation style is endearing (I love Akani's eyes, it's like she's in a permanent state of lethargy. xD) and it's both intriguing and disturbing. Awful OP, but I suppose you can't have everything.

Sabagebu! - They do not compromise on the humor

Hanayamata - Iyashikei, dancing, cute

Yama no Susume Second Season - Iyashikei, trekking, hiking, mountains. I'm just happy that it's longer than the first one

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya 2wei - Despite all the hate I give the Fate franchise, for some reason I keep watching them.

Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. - There's not much to see here other than the frequent yuri subtext

Barakamon: It's pretty cute. Not my usual cup of tea, so having the variety is nice.

Death Note: I've gotten to like episode 30, and now I'm struggling to finish it. I don't like the direction the anime took recently.

DRAMAtical Murder: The VN is waaay better, but the anime is doing an okay job adapting. It's fun seeing characters I love now in animation. o3o

Free! Eternal Summer: By far, my favorite thing I'm watching right now. It's so dumb, but yet it's so good. These characters though. I'm so invested in them.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun: Better than I expected! It's funny, and turns a lot of cliche tropes upside-down. Sort of like Ouran High School Host Club, but nowhere near that caliber.

Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus: Loving it so far, but watching subbed is weird because I've only ever watched dubs of Black Butler. It's just odd.

Tokyo Ghoul: I like it better than I thought I would. But I feel like some of the canon knowledge is left out of the anime, and maybe it's explained better in the manga. Sometimes I feel a little lost, or that something wasn't explained very well. It's still a really cool concept and the animation and art is good.

Tokyo Ghoul has been awesome to watch

Re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood at the moment. Can never get over how awesome and amazing it is! 

Love FMA:Brother hood, just wish I could find a 480p version of it, though very unlikely. xD

@LINKIN PARK: Legend of korra is not anime despite how many people want it to be...

Aye, Some people just can't get over that fact. Neither Korra nor Airbender is an anime, it's influenced by it along with other asian influence, but alas it's not.

Anyways, I'm currentely watching To-Love-Ru: Darkness Episode 4

Yami <3

Edited by I-Am-X

Zankyou No Terror - So much better than Space Dandy, enjoying the Music,Pacing and animation, wish it had more than 11 Episodes though.

Tokyo Ghoul - According to what I was told by the Manga Readers of This series, the series is rushed, though I still find it entertaining, nothing new from the norm, but I will definitely check out the Manga when the anime ends. 

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 3: Stardust Crusaders - Tons of action, always loved this series and hoped they redid the anime since the OVA was way off and bad.

Hunter x Hunter: one of the best shounens I have ever watched, more in depth, fights are great, but saddened it's ending in 2 weeks, not enough content for the next arc due to Togashi's constant hiatuses >_<

Edited by Aesima

My Bride is a Mermaid - It has been awhile since I watched a comedy focused anime and I must say where this anime can be dull at times I find that it makes up for it with it's comedy which is some of the funniest stuff I have seen in awhile, just how completely random things are at times. Not a good anime if you wanting action, nor high amounts of romance, this is more along the lines of a light romance anime focused around comedy.

Still only half way through it but I am enjoying it.