Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

I just finished claymore and i am watching bleach and fma brotherhood. wondering if i should start soul eater or blood+ next

Deffinately Soul Eater IMO. It's hilarious and the dub is very good all things considered. I personally found Blood+ to be a big disappointment and waste of my time.

I'm watching Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach (though I've about had it to be honest), FMA: Brotherhood (sub and dub!) and Inuyasha: Final Act. Gotta know how it ends after watching all 165 episodes before that! I'm thinking of starting Wolf's Rain or Pandora Hearts next.

Deffinately Soul Eater IMO. It's hilarious and the dub is very good all things considered. I personally found Blood+ to be a big disappointment and waste of my time.

I'm watching Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach (though I've about had it to be honest), FMA: Brotherhood (sub and dub!) and Inuyasha: Final Act. Gotta know how it ends after watching all 165 episodes before that! I'm thinking of starting Wolf's Rain or Pandora Hearts next.

167 episodes. =P

Pandora Hearts was great.. it was like a different telling of Alice in Wonderland IMO. Wolf's Rain is pretty good, but be sure to watch the 4 episode OVA which makes the series 30 episodes... so that you actually get the full story for it. ^_^

I agree about Blood + and Bleach.... >_<

But I don't agree with the statement of Soul Eater. I loved Soul Eater, but the ending was a big disappointment and the dubbing is completely terrible. Half the cast do not fit their parts.. and one of the worst is Black Star. He should sound more like Naruto's dub.. instead we get a Black Star that sounds like a 5 year old girl.

Anyways I'm still slowly watching Bokurano.

Element Hunters Episodes 38 & 39 (END).

Fairy Tail Episode 24.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 7.

Hanamaru Kindergarten Episode 12 (END).

Hayate the Combat Butler Episodes 2-16.

Now I just need to complete Seasons 1 & 2 of Hayate the Combat Butler!, and catch up on Gintama and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Element Hunters Episodes 38 & 39 (END).

Fairy Tail Episode 24.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 7.

Hanamaru Kindergarten Episode 12 (END).

Hayate the Combat Butler Episodes 2-16.

Now I just need to complete Seasons 1 & 2 of Hayate the Combat Butler!, and catch up on Gintama and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Off topic I know.. but I had to ask. xD

How was Element Hunters? I'd been debating whether it was decent enough to download from Dattebayo... but in the end I decided not to pick it up.

Off topic I know.. but I had to ask. xD

How was Element Hunters? I'd been debating whether it was decent enough to download from Dattebayo... but in the end I decided not to pick it up.

I thought it was an OK series.

I know where you can download all 39 episodes of dattebayo's encodes via megaupload (Cartoon-World, check azuro's archive ;) ).

I was watching Hellsing, didn't finish it though.

And i switched from watching shipuden to reading the naruto manga.

Looks like the only anime i watched till the end lately was Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, the dub. It was fun,the animation is excellent.

Now I'm trying to find Samurai Champloo, haven's succeeded yet.

well currently i'm watching souleater but i'm waiting for the DVDs but besides that Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Ghost in the Shell again.

Just curious. Do you know if there is confirmation on Ghost in the Shell coming back? Because I heard that the main creator was working on Eden in the East (Or something to that affect) and he was planning on coming back to make more episodes.

Any-who as for me. I am liking FMA Brotherhood, D.Gray-man, and Bleach. At least these are the one's that are still in production that I am currently watching. But I have also been watching Gurren Lagann.

Well, I don't know much about Anime schedule on TV since I've lived in US not long ago. The way I watch Anime is through download only. Other than Gundam series, I read manga first before I choose what series to download. Somehow, the story in Manga may different from Anime, like Full Metal Alchemist, I normally prefer manga.

Dragon ball, Gundam 00 (just finish download Blu-ray version 6-700 MB each spisode 0.o), Disagaea, Macross Frontier