Koby

Which is better?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Resident Evil
    • Silent Hill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont think much of the movies, not the resi ones anyway... they were baaaaaad, really dont like what they did with it. Dont mind the fact they dont follow the games... i just didnt like what they did with it. (My opinion, so dont moan at me =P lol)

I prefere the Resi games, i like the action, the graphics (4 and 5), the story and the puzzles you have to do. (Annoying as some of them were xD lol) The newer ones have more of a creepy facter than the first ones, but if thats what your looking for then the Silent Hill games might be more what your looking for. Resi makes you jump more than anything... or was that just me?? lol.

All in all, ive never been a fan of the Silent Hill games, i just prefere the general game play and everything else of the Resi games. I own them all ^__^ Even the Playstation1 version of Resi one xD makes me laugh playing that one hehe.

I think Resident Evil has become more action RPG with scary mutated monsters,

RE1 on the PS1 was the scariest game I ever played then I got RE2 did not find it as

scary and by RE3 had perfected my head shot, but Silent Hill has been terrifying from then till now, when the lights go out and you can't see what is coming until it strikes.

the resident evil games have action mixed into the games a lot and are fun zombie killing games but silent hill in my mind requires more strategy and isn't about beating enemies as much as it is about finding ways to avoid fights to stay alive(more of a mystery solving game), although it has some battle parts to the games I still think silent hill is more strategy and resident evil is more shooter based