Worst Game You've Played

Koby

Need For Speed: Pro Street. Being a fan of the NFS franchise, this game was a huge disappointment, I'm glad I only used a free rental on it and didn't buy it. I'm sure there are also other bad games I've played, but this comes to mind atm.

Do i understand you... Agree, undercover was nothing like NFS either. I'm glad SHIFT is good, the game has some quality.

I'm hesitant to try SHIFT after the mess that was Pro Street, that seemed to really kill the series for me.

SHIFT is more like simulator games, like Race Driver:GRID. Anyhow, it hasn't lost it's original drive though. Even I, who's not very interested in racing, actually, spent a couple of days with pleasure.

Flat out worst? It'd have to be this one game for the PS2 that I think was called Oneechanbara. It's really, really bad, but apparently that's intentional. So meh.

Most disappointing? In concept, Final Fantasy X-2. When I first saw that game I knew Square-Enix was heading down a dark road and probably couldn't be saved. But I played it anyway... and sure enough, my suspicions were confirmed.

In execution -- probably Unlimited SaGa. I was looking forward to that; I really liked the SaGa Frontier games, and even the old SaGa series for the Game Boy (called Final Fantasy Legend stateside). They missed a chance to bring a great series into the next-gen, and I'm still disappointed about that.

The DBZ games that have hit the PS3 so far... the controls are just aweful, and the fights are wayyy to easy, even on hard! seriously, they need something new for the games, and for those who don't follow the series, to through in some clips from the anime to help build up the plot or something!

I bought my first Playstation in 1995 from Toys R Us. and later in the next years I bought a used game called Beyond the Beyond. A buddy of mine downloaded the walkthru and I started playing it. It reminded me of the first Final Fantasy game for Nintendo. Bad graphics, bad story, but by this time, I couldn't stop playing because I was addicted to this stupid thing. I finally beat it and I was like.........this is it?

• 4 weeks later...
Well there are a few.

Aqua Man: Battle for Atlantis

gee I wonder could have possibly been wrong with that game...

I'd like to throw in Borderlands because the end was a slap in the face. I had heard the game had no story and featured nothing to look forward to maybe except running around with 3 other people, but I had never imagined it would be so stale and that the term "no story" could go as low as to make every story mission about getting closer to the vault and then after you beat it's guardian you see an fmv that reveals absolutely nothing of importance. there might as well have been a prompt at the end of the fight that said "the game has ended". there was no consequence of you finding the vault and putting up with the stale combat.

oh and I'm going to add mw2 for reasons I will not explain. It looks and sounds (and I'll say feel for weapons like the TAR-21 and not weapons like ACR and all the other secondaries >__>)very good and I just hope that those two things can be salvaged and the rest just damned