When do you watch Anime??

Moodkiller

When do you watch anime?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preffered period of time to watch anime?

Alright, so Im interested see when the preferred time of day is for watching anime for Kametsu. This can be any form of anime on any media (TV, stream, optical disk etc etc). Feel free to leave a comment explaining why (or why not) you watch at the time, and if you have any other preference :)

Happy sharing!!

Oh as for me, I prefer watching at night time (specifically from around 10pm to 2am). I just seem to get into it more around then than during the day... 

Edited by Moodkiller

I try to watch whenever I have time. Mornings and afternoons normally happen more often during the weekends since I have work during the week. Evenings are more of a weektime thing, since weekends I try to go out. Nights are when I sleep, so unless it is a really good series then I normally won't stay up to watch it. Plus if I get a day off and have no plans, typically I try to do all four of these times.

I try and watch at night from 9pm-to whenever I fall asleep. I too seem to focus more on it. Also my house is quite so I can enjoy it more lol. But I work nights now so its hard for me to do that any more. But on my days off it's Anime time lol and gaming.

lol ah nice!! I do think night time is the best! And you are lucky your house is nice and quiet. The area that I live in is like a train station!! 

I try to keep up with the new series plus I read manga alot. At minimum I probably spend a couple hours a day, although once in a while I will skip a day and game or do something else. 

Admirable! So you must be pretty much on top of all the latest releases? :)

I generally tend to watch more at night but really I just watch it whenever I feel like when I'm not busy.

Nice! Another night time watcher... with an exception :P

On Weekdays its morning before I go to work, Lunch time, and after work between classes and other stuff.

Just plain addicted :)

haha eat, breath, sleep and dream anime! :) Awesome!

I don't a have a set time. When ever i'm free and someone suggests me a good one to watch. lol

Also a nice motto! Just hope that the suggestion is a good one ;).

P.s. Apologies for not quoting the previous groups comments, wanted to try this out and see if it works (not the quoting I mean) Thanks for all the responses so far!

Edited by Moodkiller

I either watch an episode with dinner or right before bed. I tend to follow about 8 series at a time, so it fits in nicely without really taking time away from anything else. Slots that are not filled with an on-going series are usually taken up by either reading or a series I am watching that isn't current or an anime (like dramas).

I either watch an episode with dinner or right before bed. I tend to follow about 8 series at a time, so it fits in nicely without really taking time away from anything else. Slots that are not filled with an on-going series are usually taken up by either reading or a series I am watching that isn't current or an anime (like dramas).

Ah nice! So you dont have eat dinner with your family?

And I have to ask, but how do you manage to follow up to 8 series at a time?? I find I have to stick to one, finish it, and then move on.

And last but not least, welcome to the Forums!!

Yeah, seriously. For example, I'm following Space Dandy as it airs on Toonami so I record it on DVR thrn watch it later in the week so there's no interruption and I dont have to deal with commercials.

haha genius!! :) makes perfect sense! Btw, that brings me to another question, what do you think of Space Dandy?? (I havent watched any episodes, but for some reason it just doesnt quite appeal to me) :)

• Like 1