Make a wish

Tidus

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Chernabog55 said:

Your wish is granted. However, she has multiple personalities and one of them wants to kill you. 

I wish for an army of demons and ghosts to do my bidding.

As horrifying as that is that actually sounds like it could be fun, maybe I'm just a sick guyxD

Wish granted; but they're all super lazy, unmotivated and really stupid. Basically an army of Beavis and Butt-heads but they're still demons and ghosts and other unworldly beings

I wish for a therapist to help my new girlfriend with her multiple personality disorder without having an affair with herxD

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2017 at 5:09 AM, DawnShadow. said:

I wish to know if the above user's new girlfriend with the multiple personality disorder just happens to be a super sweet, beautiful asian girl meaning that their earlier wish came true...

Yes, but in an ironic twist it's the Nadeko bot from Moodkiller's discord chat:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I wish Santana'd play another show in New York this month \m/

Edited by DabDeity710

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chernabog55 said:

They are, but it's already sold out.

I wish Disney hadn't had Corey Burton record lines to replace Deems Taylor's voice in the current releases of Fantasia. 

((Anybody willing to break the rules of the game and make that happen? I think most of us would look the other way :/ ))

Wish granted, but said releases of Fantasia are released with more DNR damage than the Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVDs:haha::haha::haha:(aren't I the worst?)

I wish Elements Music and Art Festival was held on a weekly basis until my death (with every show being in the same location as the first ofc, NY fucking C)