I reckon...

Kyo

Now from what i can see the forum isn't exactly spammed up to the max but i'd like to suggest a random forum or at the very least a random sticky thread for people to just talk about random stuff and, basically, spam it up.

I've seen it on a few forums and it allows people to just vent out that little bit of random in them instead of spewing it out over the other topics.

No. I don't want the forum filled with "hey whats up", "nm just got home frum skool", "yay i jus got a haircut!!" etcetera. These 'random' posts wouldn't contribute anything to the forum. I don't even think such a thing should be allowed in the Forum Games (which I think Koby should tighten up the rules on). If people want to talk randomly, they can do it over IM or IRC or something.

a whole forums seems kind of useless. however i have been to a forum that had a spam forum which included the forum games and useless spam topics. it allowed people to just babble crap if they felt the need to withot it effecting the rest of the forum. also any posts made in that forum weren't added to your post count (seeing as any dumbass would just spam until their post count was mega high otherwise)

http://forums.forgottenmem.net/showthread.php?t=789

May be discussion on it in other threads.

I doubt we'll ever have a spam section. Koby already dislikes people spending so much time in the forum games area--I doubt having everyone spending their time in another spam section will make him happy. =P

Besides, I still don't think that the forum is so strict that people can't goof off in other parts of the forum. There's already plenty of nonsense in the forum games (and if you want to talk, there's always the "Count to 100,000" thread)--a spam area would be kind of superfluous (not that it wouldn't be redundant already if people really are just going to use it for a general discussion area and not just post random bullshit 'cause they can--what is the Balamb Cafe for?).

this should probably be closed or scrapped or whatever you do seeing as the point of the topic has been resolved. sorry for going a bit off topic Koby, i get a little carried away sometimes.

regardless the issue has been dealt with pretty much so i reckon the topic should be closed.