Winter 2010 Anime Season

RazorDan

For the first time since I started downloading Anime in like 2007, there is not any Anime that grabs my interest this season. So I will not be picking up anything.

On the other hand I am going to get the Queen's Blade, Angel Beats!, Gintama, .hack/Quantum, and Supernatural OVA's if and when they are released and subtitled.

So.. no one else is interested in the Wolverine anime? it's Fucking Wolverine people!! am I the only one who still has love for Amercan superheroes here? wonder if they'll do one for spiderman now. Other than that I'm just looking fprward to the 5th break blade movie, though it doesn't even seem that part 3 and 4 are even subbed yet unfortunately.

So.. no one else is interested in the Wolverine anime? it's Fucking Wolverine people!! am I the only one who still has love for Amercan superheroes here? wonder if they'll do one for spiderman now. Other than that I'm just looking fprward to the 5th break blade movie, though it doesn't even seem that part 3 and 4 are even subbed yet unfortunately.

they SAY wolverine but the guy looks more like frigging gambit to me :P

That's just it, why is Japan messing with American heroes? They just don't have the same feeling which is why I've stayed clear of Japans versions of American Comics. I didn't watch Iron Man and I won't be watching Wolverine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...