Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

MABFanForLife

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me I'm NOT the only one who knows the whole backstory on why they had Carly in TF: Dark of the Moon. I mean seriously, it'd be pathetic if I'm the ONLY person I know of on here who knows the entire backstory. But then again, I've seen every TF Series. The chick that played Carly ((god, I hate being terrible at remembering names)) wasn't that bad. She was rather decent. Especially for TF: Dark of the Moon being her FIRST ever acting roll.

Honestly, I LOVED the movie. Okay, despite the fact that my FAVORITE Transformer of all time died ((in which I saw coming, because he dies in EVERY TF Series)) and another Transformer that I've alewawdied ((in which was COMPLETELY unexpected)).

And you know, I'll be completely honest, I'm not an Optimus fan. But I will admit that he was straight up badass in this movie. Okay, except for the fact he got PISSED. I'd MUCH rather die any day than see Optimus pissed. Now with any other TF ((besides . . . well, Primus)), I'd rather see them pissed than kill me. I think that tells you something.

The only characters I cared for in this movie were the RC Car, and the Laptop (Don't remember their names). They made the boldest moves, and were the funniest in the whole movie. I sat through the credits expecting to see them crawl out unscathed, but sadly there wasn't even an ending scene.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

ok, just got to watch yesterday... I gotta say the effects are top notch but the story seemed like it was squished together or something, but shia lebeof can act good.. just saying it was touching when (spoiler alert) when they were supposedly saying goodbye to each other. but then I realize Humans placed trust in them, the autobots says a lot to me. I'm tired...

:happy:

I finally saw the movie it was f***ing awesome, I really hope that Micheal Bay directs the 4th Transformers movie too :)!

That's Hasbro's plan, but it looks like shia won't be joing the cast. But they are considering Jason Stratham for a supporting role. To boot Paramount plans on filming both the 4th and 5th installments simultaneously. How do you like them apples?