What if you found a death note ??

youngone88r

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First, I would try writing the name of my Shinigami into... see if it works on killing them or not. Then, I would experiment a little... See if someone can die prematurely even if they have a set date to die in the book... If I discover that they cannot die prior to the date specified in the book, I would put my own name in the book, with the date far in the future.

Then... I dunno... or maybe I just feel like keeping THAT to myself...

I'd turn its use into a game on how I kill. Why? Because it would be so much fun. Every once in a while I'd tell that unlucky individual "You ... are going to .. die ... Hahaha". The person would be like "whatever", and then I'd kill them. lol!!! ... but that's me being an evil basterd, ya know.

Lol I totally agree with Sho Miyazaki, become an assasin but I do see the point of not wanting it, the Death Notes one of those things that is great but in the long term just leads to a whole bunch of problems i.e Light (need I say more). Actually I don't think I'd be ABLE to carry out a mass murder like Light did, I'd feel really guilty even if they were complete bastards =D

If I ever found a Death Note, I don't think I would use it very much. In all honesty, I'm a pretty selfish person . I harbour many negative thoughts and much hate to many people even though I really try not to. I might consider using with my own self-centred intentions in mind, but I don't think I would ever have the guts or the heart the use it in such a way even if I'm pretty rash at times.

In terms of doing something on the same scale as Light did in the anime, I'm pretty against things like that. I don't believe the world would become a better place if all the criminals were exterminated. It still won't be filled with sunshine and rainbows. Besides, there's bigger problems then crime. LOL