What if you found a death note ??

youngone88r

I'd use it as well, not on the scale Light did, but I'd still rid the world of criminals without bringing too much suspicion about whats going on. Mostly I'd start with people I know who don't deserve to live then go from there, maybe I might even stop using it after that who knows till it actually happens.

The thing is unlike in the Anime, the real world is more fearful of what can't be explained. Even if you did start using it on a scale Light did, they'd almost never have the brains or the courage to go up against it and try and figure out what was really going on. Most governments rather than close in on what was really going on would simply try to cover it up.

I would definitely not leave it unused. It would be the perfect way to punish the people who deserve to be punished, but I wouldn't make the stupid mistakes that Light made. I'd probably be a lot calmer than he was and not lose control which is what led him to making a huge mistake.

(lol, talked about this at school today) I wouldn't try to rid the world of evil or anything, but write a few names, if there were corrupt people that i thought were a threat to my way of life or lots of peoples lives I would write their names. I wouldn't go power crazy or anything though, since I'd feel morally responsible for whomever I 'killed'

3 words assassin for hire

seriously become notorious enough for your work, make it look like an accident cos you know you can make it an accident

that would be awesome

could make bucket loads for those guarantees

Have some horrible sinner rob a bank making sure not to harm anyone and then hide the money before killing himself, or have them withdrawal all their own money and mail it to you before killing themselves or perhaps donate all their money to some charity.

Mass Murders of Child Rapists and Murderers taking all their cash and giving it to charity before killing themselves slowly would certainly make headlines.

3 words assassin for hire

seriously become notorious enough for your work, make it look like an accident cos you know you can make it an accident

that would be awesome

could make bucket loads for those guarantees

Unless they shoot you for your deathnote.

Anyways I'd just give it back to the Death God. I doubt he/she would wanna stick around till the time in my life when I need it. Don't really want that thing watching me shower, and everything I do. But when I need it I'd probably need the eyes too and then Id never be able to go to heaven or hell if they exist and my life would be halved. Sucks for me but I'd try to save someone else's life if i could. So I couldn't use it unless it was given to me in a moment of need to save someone.

true thats why you be careful

though sometime people can be smarter than you, and have more resources so, I suppose that is possible

but it's not like you'll be advertising the fact that you have a deathnote

yeah but is it even possible to give it back?

it says, I quote "this note shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground it arrives in the human world"

so yeh

Worst of the worst criminals only, and only if proven completely

(100% proven DNA evidence and the like)

They would also have to be all accidental, like "blahblah at large, shot down upon resisting arrest, nobody injured"

The rest would be things like certain leaders in the world that really do not deserve their spots, those that bring the world down as a whole. There would be a LOT of thought beforehand about whether or not that would happen.