Something Minor...

Exodus

Add a legend to the 'users online' that will show which colours are for which usergroup. I know you can check forum leaders for that, but how many people actually check that? Plus this would be for added convenience and new members won't be confused as to what colour is which type of staffer.

I'm torn on both sides of this issue. I find forum legends ugly and annoying, but they are indeed somewhat useful for people with the intelligence and laziness of a rock. I think there should just be a topic which lists the user groups, information about them, and who is in them (save the 'banned' and 'members' groups).

I think there should just be a topic which lists the user groups, information about them, and who is in them (save the 'banned' and 'members' groups).

Ah, even better idea, tbh. It could be stickied wherever forum/site announcements/updates are posted.

We use to have that, (the topic and legend).. but forums been restarted alot. xD

Erm, the colors are kind of temporary till I can come up with better colors that fit better with whatever theme we have. If anyone wants to come up with some nice colors let me know. It would be useful to make the topic, I'll do that later (If I remember, Hehe)

We use to have that, (the topic and legend).. but forums been restarted alot. xD

Erm, the colors are kind of temporary till I can come up with better colors that fit better with whatever theme we have. If anyone wants to come up with some nice colors let me know. It would be useful to make the topic, I'll do that later (If I remember, Hehe)

I suggest a colour scheme, with the admins having the lightest colour, and mods/site staff (if those actually have a usergroup on here) with the darkest. If you go for a dark themed skin (as I've been suggesting since the forums' reopening) I suggest going with a blue colour scheme for the usergroups. Maybe a cross of blue and green, depending on the usegroup.

Just throwing ideas out there. ;p