I need a handful of people to help out around here. Everyone Please Read.

Koby

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only areas of expertise on a whole are Music, graphics and rp.

My music taste is pretty damn varied so i reckon i could help out there somehow. though im not sure how.

I'd be happy to help with a roleplay area as well, pretty experienced with roleplaying.

I'd say my main strength is in the graphics department though. I could provide online tutorials (i think i have a basic sig tutorial made up somewhere which i could post almost instantly) and just help along the graphics area along with Shinji if you like?

I'd say my main strength is in the graphics department though. I could provide online tutorials (i think i have a basic sig tutorial made up somewhere which i could post almost instantly) and just help along the graphics area along with Shinji if you like?

Hey, i'd like that. :D

But i was thinking of posting the tutorials and stuff along with the newsletter, which would be monthly so we don't have to work our asses off y'knw? lol.

Id appreciate the help. :] (coz i'm not the best at graphics. lol)

and i can see it now, Kyo & Shinji's GFX1101. XD

Hey, i'd like that. :D

But i was thinking of posting the tutorials and stuff along with the newsletter, which would be monthly so we don't have to work our asses off y'knw? lol.

Id appreciate the help. :] (coz i'm not the best at graphics. lol)

and i can see it now, Kyo & Shinji's GFX1101. XD

hey you're a very talented artist.

but i'd love to help out if its ok with Koby.

Well, get an OPM (official playstation magazine) monthly (next coming 29th). So whenever I get a new issue I'll post up the latest news and rumors, also I'll post the titles of games people should watch.

Apart from that, I'd like to help anyway I can... interview me, tell me what I need to write for the newspaper... sorry can't do much graphics, and kinda stopped watching anime...

All I pretty much can do is go into "Ranting Sweed" mode about games and their speculations amongst virgin, acne struck, pigtailed teens. I can try and get the latest info in anime and games, since all around me I'm pretty much the only person who can keep it real with the information about the games, and not start to theorise until the very little REAL and valuable information that has been given has been so distorted that either one doesn't even believe, due to the lack of proof, or one is an ass and will believe anything.

...Er...Yes I am done.

Well I assigned people to certain projects but like always nothing is ever done once given a job. It's the same with the website, you give positions and then they never do their jobs. =P Personally at the moment I don't have time to help out, so I was hoping that someone else could get the ball rolling.

So please Service Crew, get your projects started. =P LOL..

My part doesn't come until the newsletter itself comes out (and I think Faiz died, so I'll have to slap my questions into someone else's face). And I did volunteer to put the newsletter together once all the pieces are finished. You crankypants.

Have we deadlines aside from "end of the month"? =P It doesn't matter what the actual dates are, but I would like to see at least two days between the deadline to turn in content and the date it gets posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure. I did for a week or so. Visiting relatives in england and the fact I had to get braces kinda kept me busy. Can someone provide me with an old example of this? So I can work on my piece? Since I'm heading the Anime section, I've got a few anime's to talk about and such, with news on one of them. >_> I just want to see what format I should type it up for.