The Walking Dead (TV Series)

cannabis 30

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think of all the females, I probably like Maggie best. I also like Carol and Beth, but they're not as cool, y'know? I don't trust Michonne, and I never liked Andrea or Lori...

I know I've said this before, but Daryl and Glen are like tied in my favorite character poll, haha.

Agreed they're also tied for me and I like Michonne, I think she's badass but with some MAJOR trust issues lol. Maggie is definitely the best though and I like Carol too, she's pretty cool now that the shows changed her some

I agree with the Maggie bit. She was a breath of fresh air to be honest, what with everything that happened to her since S2. Also, Glenn's a favourite of mine so I end up geeking out whenever I see the two of them be all couple-y. lol. 

Michonne, bothers me sooooo much the fact that she just hangs around all the time not leaving Andrea, and Andrea frets the living daylights out of me with all her bullshit. I really liked her in S1 and she pissed me off in S2.  If I was Michonne, I'd just stab her and leave. 

I watched up till they made their mid-season break in S3 but i'm waiting to watch the last half when all the episodes are out. I don't want to put myself through cliffhanger waiting that takes a week to satisfy. lol

• Like 1

I agree with the Maggie bit. She was a breath of fresh air to be honest, what with everything that happened to her since S2. Also, Glenn's a favourite of mine so I end up geeking out whenever I see the two of them be all couple-y. lol. 

Michonne, bothers me sooooo much the fact that she just hangs around all the time not leaving Andrea, and Andrea frets the living daylights out of me with all her bullshit. I really liked her in S1 and she pissed me off in S2.  If I was Michonne, I'd just stab her and leave. 

I watched up till they made their mid-season break in S3 but i'm waiting to watch the last half when all the episodes are out. I don't want to put myself through cliffhanger waiting that takes a week to satisfy. lol

That's the smart way to do it and why does no one like Michonne? I think she's awesome

I'm not saying I Don't like Michonne. She is badass. I just have a problem with the way they wrote her....always hanging around Andrea. I legitimately want her to Leave and do her own thing....or join Rick!

I'd hate if she died or something happened to her. She is the most unique character in the whole roster.

• Like 1

I don't dislike Michonne, I just don't trust her.

Yeah, they way they've written her so far is pretty lame. Up until 'Clear' she seemed like she was just kind of hanging around. Not many lines, not much development... She's just sort of there. She definitely grew on me after the last episode though. It gave a little more insight into her character and personality.

That being said, she still makes me uneasy, haha.

• Like 1

Lol I like that uneasy feeling she gives you and the mystery about her, I would love to see some more character development with her though, tell her story etc like with all the others. When I first saw Michonne at the end of S2 I was like BADASS! She quickly became one of my favourites but at the same time I hate her when she does stupid things or just sits silently, I wish she'd talk more.

• Like 1