The Walking Dead (TV Series)

cannabis 30

i just finished watching the walking dead with some friends and... :happy:BAD ASS. :greedy: it was the shiiiit! :exciting: the storyline kinda dragged on in spots, but overall it was awesome. my friends & I have already made plans to get together next sunday to watch episode 2. i'm telling you now. if you get AMC on your TV it comes on sunday at 10:00 pm eastern you should watch it. you'll thank me later :ewhz:

it was ok. but it'll get a lot better after a few episodes

thats what my friends & i were saying. i still say it's good old fashion zombie awesomeness. i went to there site and the contest they have will pick one winner once a week for the first 7 episodes. they also have some basics like wallpapers,icons,a motion comic,& some video clips of ep1 & 2

pretty good series, i like it

tell you what tho, i found it funny with the tank!

The tank part is what hooked me. Having that gunshot echo inside the tank proves that the producers want more realism. Realism in a SHTF scenario is just amazing.

But then again I was pretty much hooked seeing the trailer at comic con

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I started watching it last night, downloaded all four episodes, BAD decision, cause I ended up watching every one of them, till teh morning. @.@ I liked the show, lolz, apparently, and have to agree with Poe, zombies are really well done. o.O

Lolz, I could almost feel Merle's dismay when he was left on the roof,(as if that happened to me) and those zombies staring at him from the openning of the door, waiting to eat every part of him. o.O Wonder what his role will be in the next episodes... And I liked the changing of his brother's character, to the less jerk one hehe.

Yeah, I started watching it last night, downloaded all four episodes, BAD decision, cause I ended up watching every one of them, till teh morning. @.@ I liked the show, lolz, apparently, and have to agree with Poe, zombies are really well done. o.O

Lolz, I could almost feel Merle's dismay when he was left on the roof,(as if that happened to me) and those zombies staring at him from the openning of the door, waiting to eat every part of him. o.O Wonder what his role will be in the next episodes... And I liked the changing of his brother's character, to the less jerk one hehe.

I never read the comics this is based on but I have a feeling that possibly

Merle will end up being a bad guy that seeks out members of the group one by one and they ultimately have to decide to kill him. I don't know but it sure seems to be the case. If they hadn't interfered to start with he would have probably killed that one black guy and well now he's pissed off enough to kill everyone who left him there. It kind of felt like Saw with the whole cutting the hand off cause the saw won't cut the chain deal that happened.

:oh: where did you download them from. i have to have them....... :dribble: please i have to know.

EZTV.IT is a great place to find TV Shows, though I'll be uploading them most likely to mega upload myself. Season 1 is 6 episodes and the 6th episode is airing December 5th. Season 2 has been announced to be green-lit and will be 13 episodes long. No air date has been announced for when Season 2 will begin airing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...