Bleach

Guest Morpheus

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Source: http://www.animevice.com/news/adult-swim-postpones-new-bleach-until-august/3952/

Nebs caught wind this morning that the new episodes of Bleach that were supposed to premiere on Adult Swim this April were no longer on the schedule. Instead, starting on April 24th, Bleach will be in rerun mode, starting back at episode 129 - during the Arrancar arc, when Hitsugaya was being even more super-awesome than usual, if I remember correctly.

I checked in with Adult Swim, and was told that the postponement was due to a "production delay" and that there would be no new premieres until August, assuming everything goes well from here. Disappointing for many, I know, but don't worry - you'll be getting your new Bleach fix soon enough. Now sit back and enjoy some delicious Hitsugaya, before he gets banned in Japan and wiped out from the series (Kidding!).

My thoughts on this news?

1.) Goddamn it, no more new Bleach until August 2010? *fanrages*

2.) Well I guess it's better than having to wait a whole year (November 2010?).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First off, you should post this in the correct place.

There is a Bleach sub-forum for all Bleach discussions.

*moved to correct place*

Secondly.. I've known this for over a month. Last I heard they won't be airing new episodes (168+) until sometime in August. Though that might change too. I've heard it was something to do with Viz having some sort of problem.. and not because of Adult Swim however.. as it was originally planned for new episodes to air in April, but had to be delayed because of this. A lot of people are mad at Adult Swim over it.. but it's not their fault.

• Koby unlocked this topic