Bleach

Guest Morpheus

• 2 weeks later...
no man.

the author has said in an interview that he's gonna bring a new protagonist.

so, this is where we bid farewell to ichigo. thank you for the 400+ chapters, not get out and don't bump yourself on the way out :D

a new protagonist?impossible...where did you heard of?

the main story just has finished 1/3...thats what KUBO said in a TVprogram....

a new protagonist?impossible...where did you heard of?

the main story just has finished 1/3...thats what KUBO said in a TVprogram....

bleach is currently on a 2 week hiatus.

i don't know for sure but i think the author is giving people time to cool off.

the newest chapter showed ichigo losing his ability to sense spirits.

he even sees rukia fading away. that, and aizen got sentenced to 20,000 years or something in hell.

Hmm...Well going with the Soul Society logic of everything jumping back to the times of yester-century I'd say it would probably end up looking like Europe or something during Medieval times with plate armor and rapiers and claymores and knights and vikings and yadda yadda yadda.

The afterlife: It's culturally segregated!

like posted above, I can see them doing a Naruto live action before a Bleach live action. The problem with the Anime turn Live action is that they try to cram 300-500 episode of Anime in a 1.5-2hrs movie. Not going to happen. Bring in a big budget and break it up into parts. Heck turn it into a 2hrs-3 set triliogy.

Now the diaster called Dragonball EVO...don't really know what to say there. That just needs to be redone from scratch. First movie should be the introduction of Goku up until the end of the Vageta fight. You can make a Dragonball movie to follow of just the Andriods then a movie of just fighting cell. Each movie following the previous kinda like Star Wars.

I don't know why they needed to release Aizen from the seal, call him immortal, then send him to prison for 20,000 years.

Shoulda just left him in the seal. Though I keep thinking Aizen is going to be released to help Ichigo beat some newer, more powerful then godlike Aizen.

Only way a new protagonist happens is because they made everyone to powerful now that it'd just spiral out of control.

• Koby unlocked this topic