Naruto

King of Hearts

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they dont, so I can laugh and point at people who still have to watch them while I'm watching non-filler episodes. :D

Honestly, they'll include the fillers, they licensed the whole anime and they'll want as much air time and such as possible, just to keep people watching and waiting for the time-skip.

But most of the narutards now dont even know of the older Naruto/timeskip. So they wont have any trouble with watching fillers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't had cable or satellite w/e since like x-mas so I been missing Naruto like I said. Last episode I seen was when the pervy sage threw Naruto off a cliff and then he gained the Nine-Tailed-Fox's Chakra. >_<

I found 1 and 2 of the Naruto Box sets at Best Buy for $48 each. Though they only go up to the end of Zabuza. When does the Box Set 3 come out? I think I will end up buying all the sets. xD It'd be the first sets I've ever bought of anime.. but meh.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I bought the 1st and 2nd box set. First one ended up being $36 and the 2nd one was $43. At the end of the second it's only up to "The Tenth Question: All or Nothing"... Meh.. when does the 3rd set come out? From the preview of the third it seems to start at the forest of death episodes. xD

• 1 month later...