Naruto

King of Hearts

xD Since I'm the original obsesser i have to post this. I don't really like the English dubs since the voice actors suck ass :P no offense but it's true. I watch the dattebayo fansubs =o and yeah more complaining on the dubs. Japan has 3 movies and 212 episodes (That I've all watched more than twice) and America has 50 episodes. .... yeah xD your opinions?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New001 ]

I believe on Youtube and other websites they have the Naruto episodes upto date with subtitles.

That's the subbed episodes. T_T; Not to be mean but, just reading could have gotten that information.

I'm up to date on my Naruto. I've seen every single episode released so far, thankfully the fillers should be ending soon, eh?, and I've seen the first two movies, I'll possibly wait for Dattebayo to sub the third film or I'll go DL with another subtitling group. I've seen two dubbed episodes so far, or half or them. They weren't too bad but their voices really do suck. They selected the most inappropiate voices for everyone. D:

And they're on episode 56 on Saturdays. o_o; I seen one of them yesterday. It's pretty lame for a dub compared to some others.

I actually dont like Sasuke as much.

I just spent a good 3 - 4 hours reading some of the manga for after the timeskip, I got sucked into it. Damn manga site and it's easy to use and the attractive storylines. >>; I swear, when the anime gets past the filler and into some of the main stuff, it'll be really sexy. D:

Guest Alchemist

Definately not my favourite anime. I've watched all the subbed episodes up to the filler arcs, I stopped watching when the fillers began. Good news is the fillers are scheduled to end soon. I still read the manga though when I have time.

• 1 month later...

At first I hated the Naruto voice actor for the English episodes. But after watching it, you get use to it and it actually seems to fit well with him. Though it only comes on every Saturday anyways.

true besides I find japanese speech to be a little annoying.i listen to japanese music but don't like seeing anime in japanese.

now they have naruto coming on weekdays at 5:30.the latest episode was hokage vs orochimaru vs pt 3 I think