Colour Whored

Louis Le Vau

You work for Nitro? O.o I didn't know that. I talk to him on MSN sometimes with the rest of the FF Community of Webmasters. It's good to be in the loop rather then fighting with the loop like in the past. LOL I really need graphic designers who are willing to make signatures, icons, and banners for the webmaster section of FM too. xD

You work for Nitro? O.o I didn't know that. I talk to him on MSN sometimes with the rest of the FF Community of Webmasters. It's good to be in the loop rather then fighting with the loop like in the past. LOL I really need graphic designers who are willing to make signatures, icons, and banners for the webmaster section of FM too. xD

Well, since I'm on holidays I can make some as long as it's not an overload of things...

Thats very cool of Nutz to make things for you. (: I remember when Christina used to make you free layouts! Now I think she was a good catch. lol in a good way. Well if you want Koby, you may use those avatars and signature if you want. I know I work for Nitro, but i always have spare time so I could make some things too. (:

Everything can be done on your own time, meaning no expected dates, or amounts. It's all up to the designer. I'd just like them to be rpg related, like suikoden, drakengard, final fantasy, grandia, kingdom hearts, shadow hearts, star ocean, etc. for example.

Send me a pm or something with what you need and I'll see what I can do... The suikoden things will receive special attention cause I wub suikoden ^^

And Autoplay, sorry to use your topic for this... ><;