LucyElric

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
WE DO!!!!

I just finished episode 13 today, and I think that they should make a season 2 for it. Anyone agree?

There definately needs to be a season two. It's left open with so many questions that still need to be answered for. It was quite a dark anime and I really enjoyed it from the usual things that I watch.

• 11 months later...

Elfin Lied is in my tops. I have also finished the Manga and recommend it to those who have only seen the anime since i found the Manga to be conclusive. I agree with the idea of having a season 2 of the anime, it should follow along the manga. There is around a hundred and something chapters so i would assume that it could reach around 3-4 seasons :/.

Elfin Lied is in my tops. I have also finished the Manga and recommend it to those who have only seen the anime since i found the Manga to be conclusive. I agree with the idea of having a season 2 of the anime, it should follow along the manga. There is around a hundred and something chapters so i would assume that it could reach around 3-4 seasons :/.

I agree, the Manga has so much more left to offer sequel video adaptions. and it would be nice to see the Anime extended beyond the current ending.

:confuse:

To be honest guys, I think they should remake Elfen Lied , same as they did to Fullmetal (fullmetal alchemist brotherhood).

Reason why? Well first off... (though I like it and it is cute) where did they get this whole idea with the music box and the clock from?

Second off there is sooo much more to the story. there is over 100 chapters, and the anime ends at about chapter 50?

Also how the manga ended was unique , but somewhat beautiful. The manga made me cry and then oooo and ahhhh at the end.... the anime lacked that because they deprived it from following the plot of the story until the end!

Guys do yourself a favor and read the manga if you loved the anime.... it is worth it.

• 2 weeks later...