Kametsu Random Discussion

Bardon

Talk about whatever you want here! No rules are barred except the spamming rules! Basically this thread will be about useless banter bout absolutely nothing for no reason at all!:dhh: Or to put it in safe terms, you can talk bout whatever you feel like in this thread like for instance you can discuss on whatever random moment that you've had or just have a light convo with the other pplz here! :P

(Plz don't ban me for this! xD)

Ok my random moment for today: Just got hit by flu since 2 days now, first stage involved my throat in pain, next day it went worse with nose running and body pain and today apparently i haven't even turned on a fan yet i ain't feeling hot at all and it ain't because of the weather either..... =P

don't mind me, i need somewhere to rant a bit >=(

so yeah, today my friend drank some of my water. i don't usually give a crap when she does coz i eat her food and stuff like that all the time, but today she just put the bottle back in my locker with the squirty cap open.

BAD FREAKIN IDEA since i just chucked it in my bag and the end of the day...

now my psp has water ALL THROUGH IT and all the work i had in my bag is F***ed!!!!

SHAZI IS ONE UNHAPPY CAMPER!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!

I will be moving this to forum games, I am sorry but having this here will encourage the smappers xD *thread moved*

Aww come on! This is practically one of the only threads where the poster can be serious and get loose at the same time! xD Plus its my personal favorite too! :dhh: Its like another version of CB except you can reply to other pplz at anytime you want bout any convo going on!^^

I'm gonna start a petition for this! :beat_brick:

(Somewhat kidding but hey if you're worried bout smappers they can't make more than one post at the same time now can they? :P )

@Shazi: Thats too bad..... O.o *gives cookies and a coupon for a free blow dryer!*

At least my post count would've gone up! xD darn it!

Ah well no worries... :P

So now that this is moved to the spam section....:greedy:

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

LOL sorry bout that! xD *me goes back to non spam mode*

Btw which threads did you move here?

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...