Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoilers!!)

Mettaur_SP

didn't notice this http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-442.html

kind of a piss off that the esparta are back. Going to hell meant that in their life they were bad people but esparta are hundreds of hollows that formed together. I'd think the souls would separate or something.

i havnt read chapters 427-428 yet (ive been cought up in the Naruto manga) but ive been downloading them as they come out, i get them from that site but do u know when there going to upload that Hell Arc for download?

Also the guy who looks like Aizen i think it could be his kid. xD just a thought i had today when talking to my friend about it..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havnt read chapters 427-428 yet (ive been cought up in the Naruto manga) but ive been downloading them as they come out, i get them from that site but do u know when there going to upload that Hell Arc for download?

Also the guy who looks like Aizen i think it could be his kid. xD just a thought i had today when talking to my friend about it..

http://www.bleachexile.com/ i only get bleach from here but i think the hell arc comes with chapter 428

why am i getting this bad feeling that we're soon about to go into flashback mode? i can FEEL it in my bones. a flashback is coming and it won't be over quick.

I know man, it's a sense one develops after watching a few episodes of Naruto(watch Sasuke vs Itachi to see my point)