Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoilers!!)

Mettaur_SP

A new protagonist? I'd prefer if kubo doesn't take that direction coz its seriously a bad idea! Why i think so? Because ichigo's history hasn't been revealed in the slightest! Why dump one character whom we all spent years in the series and still haven't revealed his crucial stuff? Like his hollow? and what bout his history on being a soul reaper by birth namely isshin's history? And plus i'm quite pissed over how nel and grimmjow were just skipped out like that without any background on their status, same would go to the yammy vs byakuya/kenny fight and kensei vs wonderweiss fight!

I don't think adding a new protagonist would really cover those holes now that the story just moved ahead anyway..... >.>

I think that is the whole idea of Tite Kubo starting over again though. He obviously knows that he has made some mistakes and that he couldn't continue without it getting to complicated. I hope that he continues this series, even just to show the history of all the characters, but I don't know that it will happen. I am fairly certain that Kubo will start his new Bleach series when the manga starts up again. I just hope if he is starting anew when it gets back that he doesn't make the same mistakes that he has made in this series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azien probably had 9 different fail safes. In 10 different places. FOR 20 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS.

A lot of people where trying to say it's not Azien on the last page... but he looks 100% like him and he knows Ichigo. But the same person said that badge wasn't Ichigo's because of the chain. Who knows how long it was since Ichigo looked at his badge he could have easily added it.

Besides why would this random guys badge just be hanging there for the world to see? I assumed he stole Ichigo's badge and its a dead giveaway with the last comment at the end.

I was kinda disappointed when I saw Azien and also with the last one saying he immortal, how lame. It would be nice if he just died and that be the end of that instead of having 600 episodes because apparently this guy is so freackin smart and has 20,000 fail safes. It gets pretty boring. But I'll see read it because it's there.

I Agree for the most part, even my best friend said it was most likely Aizen. But, think about it, on the other hand Aizen is a fag, why bring him back? xD But no in all seriousness, I think it is a different Badge, Ichigo's was cracked badly and did not have a chain, he definitely looks like Aizen, but i think he is a different person, simply because he appears, to me anyways that he is (possibly?) from soul society. (own thoughts) On the other hand Aizen is immortal, this could be what his punishment is, losing his shinigami powers for how many ever years they said. It might be his punishment, but that got me, i still don't know who that could be if not Aizen.

Plus one year is nothing to the soul reapers so it won't affect em in the least unlike the humans hence the only ppl changing would be them! :P

On the other hand, i'm curious to know how kubo plans to take this up a notch coz if he doesn't have a full planned arc ahead of this then i'd be quite disappointed....

Just read the chapter and I have to say that I highly doubt Ichigo will get his powers back, since 1) there isn't any plausible way as far as I can see to do so and 2) he doesn't seem to want it back either, his sister's spiritual power has gotten stronger, perhaps now, she'll be the main caharacter or something, who knows.

I think it's all hype to raise ratings or something. I don't know, but there are millions of ways to get his powers back.

The thing that was never truly addresses I thought was that Ichigo is a vizard right? If the Final Getsuga takes away his shinigami powers, why did his hollow powers disappear too? Did I miss something or was it just poorly explained?